Speedpaint: Arno Speedpaint: Arno

This is very well done, it's just the pose... It's very similar to the original image, which leaves more to be wanted. It'd be very nice if you were to use the knowledge you've obtained here to work on a more interesting scenery including this character. Other than that, very nice practice.

dark piccolo in co-op pla dark piccolo in co-op pla

I wish the audio quality hadn't suffered as much as it did... But hey, it's flash. As always, though, Pinoy. Great work on the animation.

pinoytoons responds:

i had to somehow tone down your audio to match the others . you did well mate . nice working with you :D

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

What can I say? Actual animation. No motion tweening. Literal frame by frame work. Quality animation style aswell. It sets the scene well in a war zone. And this was able to make me feel the emotions of the character, even without him saying a word. This is how it's done.

eyline's captivity eyline's captivity

SlaveDol is getting way better at VAing, and your animation is impressive as always. I hope to hear more of her in future animations and I'd love to work with her in future VA projects of my own.
Also, to Pinoy, cap'n. I salute you. Thank you for allowing me to work on such a large project. You deserve more for the abilities that you have.

To those kind gents in the review section, voicing for this project is fun, I get to practice many different voices in it thanks to the many characters and the universal setting of Rouge Courier. If you'd like to support the project, go to that patreon of Pinoy's and give him a few bucks. He needs it for the amount of time and effort he puts into these animations.
I One criticism for myself is that I need to make the characters sound more natural, because according to a few of you,
I'm Batman.

pinoytoons responds:

batman was'nt so bad hehe . it worked pretty well for drako so good job :D

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

This story was nice. Nothing else to be said. Just a little sad that it's not everyone's situation at that time. It can often be worse or better... Some people are suicidal, some homicidal and some just don't care. Either way, I'm happy your time thus far has been an enjoyable ride.

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

I love this game for what it is. A fun little thing to do some silly shit. Nice Demon's Souls reference, also.

aaaa!!! aaaa!!!

I really like the way it made my ears,nose and eyes bleed.

Demo: TV Demo: TV

(Hearts)
(Hearts everywhere)
(As far as the eyes can see)
(And butts...)
(Butts among the angels of nutrition sweltering into a heaping pile of orgy babies...)
Shit...
Sorry... My Internet is showing...

CroxleyMoose responds:

no u.

Kid Scream Kid Scream

If you're using audacity, there is a tool for lowering the volume input on your microphone for the bits where you get louder, then you can use the normalize to get the audio down to a reasonable level.
The volume control is at the top left. It's a picture of a microphone.

TheBadkillVA responds:

I know and I did, but the fact was I was screaming the whole take so even if I lowered it it still would have been loud

The Blue Demon in the Flowers The Blue Demon in the Flowers

Actually dropped jaw when I scrolled down to the roses. Love that style. Hot damn.

Luvlycub responds:

Thank you! They're peonies. :D

Blademaster Zedo Blademaster Zedo

Sai is good for sketching and lining, but not really for rendering... at least that's my opinion.

Lime Spirit Guard Lime Spirit Guard

Always a joy to look at your work, friend