Speedpaint: Arno Speedpaint: Arno

This is very well done, it's just the pose... It's very similar to the original image, which leaves more to be wanted. It'd be very nice if you were to use the knowledge you've obtained here to work on a more interesting scenery including this character. Other than that, very nice practice.

dark piccolo in co-op pla dark piccolo in co-op pla

I wish the audio quality hadn't suffered as much as it did... But hey, it's flash. As always, though, Pinoy. Great work on the animation.

pinoytoons responds:

i had to somehow tone down your audio to match the others . you did well mate . nice working with you :D

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

What can I say? Actual animation. No motion tweening. Literal frame by frame work. Quality animation style aswell. It sets the scene well in a war zone. And this was able to make me feel the emotions of the character, even without him saying a word. This is how it's done.

eyline's captivity eyline's captivity

SlaveDol is getting way better at VAing, and your animation is impressive as always. I hope to hear more of her in future animations and I'd love to work with her in future VA projects of my own.
Also, to Pinoy, cap'n. I salute you. Thank you for allowing me to work on such a large project. You deserve more for the abilities that you have.

To those kind gents in the review section, voicing for this project is fun, I get to practice many different voices in it thanks to the many characters and the universal setting of Rouge Courier. If you'd like to support the project, go to that patreon of Pinoy's and give him a few bucks. He needs it for the amount of time and effort he puts into these animations.
I One criticism for myself is that I need to make the characters sound more natural, because according to a few of you,
I'm Batman.

pinoytoons responds:

batman was'nt so bad hehe . it worked pretty well for drako so good job :D

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

This story was nice. Nothing else to be said. Just a little sad that it's not everyone's situation at that time. It can often be worse or better... Some people are suicidal, some homicidal and some just don't care. Either way, I'm happy your time thus far has been an enjoyable ride.

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

I love this game for what it is. A fun little thing to do some silly shit. Nice Demon's Souls reference, also.

aaaa!!! aaaa!!!

I really like the way it made my ears,nose and eyes bleed.

Demo: TV Demo: TV

(Hearts)
(Hearts everywhere)
(As far as the eyes can see)
(And butts...)
(Butts among the angels of nutrition sweltering into a heaping pile of orgy babies...)
Shit...
Sorry... My Internet is showing...

CroxleyMoose responds:

no u.

Kid Scream Kid Scream

If you're using audacity, there is a tool for lowering the volume input on your microphone for the bits where you get louder, then you can use the normalize to get the audio down to a reasonable level.
The volume control is at the top left. It's a picture of a microphone.

TheBadkillVA responds:

I know and I did, but the fact was I was screaming the whole take so even if I lowered it it still would have been loud

Demon girl Demon girl

You've got your colors down pretty well, but your blending in terms of the characters needs some work. By characters, I mean the fire sprites and the female character.
The background looks fantastic with this style. It's not too detailed to distract from the focal point, which is the character, though your composition does that a great deal anyways.

As per recommendation of improvement, I notice the left arm *from her side* >>> Right our's
is a bit wonky. The arm looks like it's broken and it almost looks like your tried to do a noodle arm thing *in reference to many cartoons*.
The primary issue with the arm, I feel, is the proportionate length. Elongated limbs are no real issue, however, it's best to keep the elongation consistent and based on the style you're going for. I'm getting Bayonetta/Tera vibes from this style, so I'd recommend using a reference from either of them as you practice.
The 2 primary things I'd recommend you improve on are your shading and anatomy, specifically with the arms and the hands. As per everything else, anatomically, I see no real issues in terms of your style.
As per your shading/blending, I would recommend watching a number of content creators on youtube (depending on the program you use)
If you use something like Paint Tool Sai, feel free to message me and I can lend you some brushes to practice with. A really good exercise is to draw some eyes and hands, then practice shading those with different methods, and choose the one that looks most appealing to paint with.

Please pardon any spelling/grammatical errors, as I am in a bit of a hurry while writing this. Either way, I hope to see you improve as an artist and I look forward to more of your work.

immaboreddude responds:

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this, it really helped me to pin point the problems that i didn't noticed when making it, and thanks for your recommendations. I will practice hands and shading as you said, now I have a good idea on where to start.

=3 =3

Art WAS a mistake...

LurkinMcClerkin responds:

More than we realize.

wild Rosa wild Rosa

FUCKIN THICC AS FUK
Also, pardon me for asking, but I'm finding that a lot of artists are not using photoshop as much as they used to. Would you consider yourself among them?
Those colors and painting methods are