eyline's captivity eyline's captivity

SlaveDol is getting way better at VAing, and your animation is impressive as always. I hope to hear more of her in future animations and I'd love to work with her in future VA projects of my own.
Also, to Pinoy, cap'n. I salute you. Thank you for allowing me to work on such a large project. You deserve more for the abilities that you have.

To those kind gents in the review section, voicing for this project is fun, I get to practice many different voices in it thanks to the many characters and the universal setting of Rouge Courier. If you'd like to support the project, go to that patreon of Pinoy's and give him a few bucks. He needs it for the amount of time and effort he puts into these animations.
I One criticism for myself is that I need to make the characters sound more natural, because according to a few of you,
I'm Batman.

pinoytoons responds:

batman was'nt so bad hehe . it worked pretty well for drako so good job :D

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

This story was nice. Nothing else to be said. Just a little sad that it's not everyone's situation at that time. It can often be worse or better... Some people are suicidal, some homicidal and some just don't care. Either way, I'm happy your time thus far has been an enjoyable ride.

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

I love this game for what it is. A fun little thing to do some silly shit. Nice Demon's Souls reference, also.

Halina mini H-game Halina mini H-game

I'd like to see her with more clothing sometime. I don't know why, but I just enjoy clothing on a character, even if it's just a little bit of it. It gives a bit more character and individualism. Perhaps you could post a drawing of her, you know, with more clothing sometime in the art portal, I'd be interested as to see what she'd wear.
Otherwise, I must admit, she is very cute.

pinoytoons responds:

tnx . i posted a pic of her on my art portal . i made a model sheet also sometime ago . hmm i wonder if you've saw that one yet

Biocock Intimate (Demo) Biocock Intimate (Demo)

That made me laugh my ass off....
Thanks Z...