Speedpaint: Arno Speedpaint: Arno

This is very well done, it's just the pose... It's very similar to the original image, which leaves more to be wanted. It'd be very nice if you were to use the knowledge you've obtained here to work on a more interesting scenery including this character. Other than that, very nice practice.

co-op play co-op play

I wish the audio quality hadn't suffered as much as it did... But hey, it's flash. As always, though, Pinoy. Great work on the animation.

pinoytoons responds:

i had to somehow tone down your audio to match the others . you did well mate . nice working with you :D

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

What can I say? Actual animation. No motion tweening. Literal frame by frame work. Quality animation style aswell. It sets the scene well in a war zone. And this was able to make me feel the emotions of the character, even without him saying a word. This is how it's done.

Smash Bros Christmas! Smash Bros Christmas!

Fuck microsoft for buying Rare. I need Banjo and Kazooie published by nintendo... I need it.

#06 - Silly Girl & Leona #06 - Silly Girl & Leona

God bless the internet...
I also think I've seen that video that was playing in the background at the end... Fuck my life, that was traumatizing...

Pootana Pootana

I don't get it, but I like it.

Butt Butt Butt Butt Butt Butt

I'm proud of my decision to click this video...

Alice in Wonderbra! Alice in Wonderbra!

Look at this silly anime bullshit! The lipsinking reminds me of the worst/best cartoons from my beautiful sex and drug riddled childhood... That with the rugrats sound effects makes this something to behold. Wonderful job, friend.

TendoRanma responds:

Thank you so much!!! this encourage me!! I need to improve(audio, animation program...)I'll strive

Into the Vore Into the Vore

I love the campy sound effects and it's very well done. Surrealism has always been very interesting to me. Great work.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Always greatful for a happy ending.